NEW BOOK COMING SOON!
OTSUCHI FUTURE MEMORIES Has been selected for publication among all the iberoamerican projects at the 5th RM IBEROAMERICAN PHOTOBOOK AWARD and will be presented at Paris Photo 2015
The jury included
- CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON
- Photographer and member of Magnum Photos. Lives in New York City. First resident photographer of the magazine New York. Has published several books, including Capitolio, Son, and Stump.
- CLAUDI CARRERAS
- Independent curator of photography exhibitions over the last fifteen years and author of numerous books. Has lived since 2013 in São Paulo, where he belongs to the photography platform Estúdio Madalena.
- ALEXIS FABRY
- Publisher and curator of Latin American photographer. Cofounder with Olivier Andreotti in 2003 of Toluca Éditions. Curator of numerous exhibitions, including Urbes Mutantes (currently at the ICP in NY) and América Latina 1960-2013 (currently at the Museo Amparo, Puebla, México).
- JULIEN FRYDMAN
- Formerly director of Magnum Photos in Paris and consultant to the LUMA Foundation for the Parc des Ateliers. Currently director of Paris Photo.
- DAIDO MORIYAMA
- Known for his contrasting black-and-white images, Moriyama has exhibited at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Fondation Cartier, and the Tate Modern. Author of numerous books, including Bye Bye Photography.
- MARTIN PARR
- Documentary photographer, photojournalist, and book collector. Member of Magnum Photos since 1994. Has published more than forty books and held more than eighty exhibitions around the world.
- IATÃ CANNABRAVA
- Coordinator of the Fórum Latino-Americano de Fotografia de São Paulo. Director since 2006 of the international photography festival Paraty em Foco. Photographer, curator, and founder of Estúdio Madalena, the most important photography platform in Brazil.
- IÑAKI DOMINGO
- Independent photographer. Founding partner of the photo agency NOPHOTO in Madrid. Has participated in numerous exhibitions. Co-curator, with Charlotte Cotton and Luis Díaz Díaz, of the exhibition P2P.
- HORACIO FERNÁNDEZ
- Historian and independent photography curator. Author of numerous books, including Fotografía Pública: Photography in Print, El Fotolibro Latinoamericano and Fotos & Libros. España 1905-1977.
- ALFONSO MORALES
- Historian, curator, and museographer. Editor of the journal Luna Cornea and author of numerous books and articles on Latin American photography, including an important work on Gabriel Figueroa.
- PABLO ORTIZ MONASTERIO
- Photographer, publisher, and curator. Founder of the Centro de la Imagen in Mexico City and of the journal Luna Cornea. One of the most influential figures in contemporary Mexican photography.
- ALEC SOTH
- Phographer and member of Magnum Photos. Director of the publisher/blog Little Brown Mushroom and author of several books, including Sleeping by the Mississippi.